Monday, July 22, 2013

Photos: Ronaldo's Girlfriend In New Sexy Bikini




But while the latter had to make do with a pre-season friendly in Bournemouth, his girlfriend spent the day soaking up the rays in Miami.

Cristiano may have impressed with his two strikes for Real Madrid against the Championship side, but it was Irina who really turned heads in the Floridian sunshine.


Irina Shayk
Model behaviour ... Irina Shayk

The Russian beauty donned a skimpy orange bikini that drew attention to her admirable physique.


Irina Shayk
Life's a beach ... Irina Shayk
The model recently revealed how she keeps in such fine shape.


Irina Shayk
Bikini beauty ... Irina Shayk
She said: “I really do love to work out. My favourites are pilates and running along West Side Highway when I’m in New York.

“It’s hard though when I travel because I get lazy and I love to eat so I just try to find a good balance.”


Irina Shayk
Making waves ... Irina Shayk
 

 

Russian supermodel Irina Shayk

No comments:

Post a Comment