Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kunle Afolayan "I don't think I want to shoot in this country again"

Following the piracy of the award winning movie, 'October 1', Kunle Afolayan isn't sure he still wants to shoot in Nigeria.
Award winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan, was recently a guest at City BON box Office, a Nollywood discussion programme that airs on City FM 105.1.
Speaking on his recently pirated movie, the 'October 1' filmmaker said he isn't sure he wants to shoot in Nigeria again.
"I don't think I want to shoot in this country again" he said.
"This things can be prevented, because I cried out way before this piracy issue started. I alerted the whole world about this thing coming.
"I reached out to some people in government, but it still happened.
"It means that even after taking all the preventives, this thing still happened. There is no hope" Kunle added.
Kunle Afolayan's multiple award winning movie 'October 1' was recently pirated, and is being sold on the streets of Lagos among other states.

No comments:

Post a Comment