Sunday, October 19, 2014

I am going to take daring lesbian role if it puts food on my table, so don’t judge me – Uche Ogbodo


Feisty Nollywood actress Uche Ogbodo, who walks mostly in the path of controversy, especially when she left her marriage of less than one year because she claimed it didn’t live up to her expectation. “The marriage didn’t work out. My marriage was based on lies” she declared brusquely.

After the marriage crash and a baby to look after Uche is now back to her acting career. When asked by Vanguard if she will take daring roles considering the fact that she is now a mother, she said: 


“Of course, I’m going to take on more daring roles, that’s my career and I’m only going to keep improving myself. As an actress, there’s nothing that I cannot do. There’s nothing I can’t do in a movie, once it’s a movie. I can even take up a lesbian role. But in real life I’m not a lesbian, don’t get it twisted. That’s why I’m an actress, its make-believe, it’s not who I am. I’m only going to do my career the way I’m supposed to do it and it puts food on my table so you don’t feed me, you don’t judge me, that’s it” she told Potpourri.

No comments:

Post a Comment