Saturday, May 9, 2015

“I Hope ‘Bad Belle’ People Don’t Jinx My Marriage” – Denrele Speaks On Upcoming Wedding

DSC_9908
Denrele recently revealed he would be tying the knot!
And while he has stayed quiet about his bride to be’s identity it hasn’t stopped us from speculating who the lucky lady is…is it rapper Sulaydee?
In a recent interview with Punch, the high heel wearing media personality confirms he is definitely getting married this year. He added that he couldn’t keep it a secret any more since the news of his engagement is everywhere. His fear now that the news is out is that “bad belle” people won’t jinx his wedding.
Read what he said after the jump

It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is
LOL! Africans and bad belle people! The fear of bad belle people is the beginning of wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment