Friday, May 8, 2015

After receving her 5minutes of fames, lady accompanying GEJ trekker backs out

Trekker and companion
She not only got her five minutes of fame but also rose from 300 twitter followers to 1600 (as at the time of this report).

It’s so much fun to have a companion when trekking for a long distance but sadly, Oladele John Nihi, is losing his.

On Wednesday, Oladele who is walking from Abuja to Otuoke, Bayelsa to honour President Goodluck Jonathan, got a female companion, Gloria to go along with him on his journey but barely twenty four hours after, Gloria has backed out.

4. ''Sad I will be going alone henceforth as my partner @Gloria_Speaks who joined from Abaji can no longer continue with me''.
#TrekForGEJ


The reason for her disinterest has not been made public yet, but the good thing is, they took lots of photos including a ‘goodbye” selfie that he would always cherish.


''Nw dat I've ended my #Trek4GEJ mission, my parents n family membas r relieved n hapy. Said dey r vry prouda me n neva knw I ws dis strong😀''

No comments:

Post a Comment